We have added Himalayan Salt Yoga to our Hot Yoga Rooms.
The benefits to your health and practice are amazing! Join Rebirth and be the first to practice Salt Hot Yoga. Milton will be offering Salt Hot Yoga Classes by January 2nd and Streetsville will be by January 15th . Adding the salt is a process and we aim to have our walls completely finished by June 2013.
Why Practice with Himalayan Salt?
Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,” Himalayan Chrystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities.Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb.Himalayan Crystal Salt: The Health Benefits
The health benefits of using natural Himalayan Crystal Salt may include:
- Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
- Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aiding vascular health
- Supporting healthy respiratory function
- Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reducing muscle cramps
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Creating a healthy libido
- In combination with water, it is necessary for blood pressure regulation
- Prevents cellulite, when compared to table salt
- Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout, when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones when compared to common chemically-treated salt
Himalayan Hot Salt Stone Yoga Deep Tissue Stretch - Private Sessions
Enjoy the feeling of a massage with the benefits of salt and yoga poses
- Release muscle tension
- Improve joint issues
- Reduce stress
- Improve Flexibility
- Target Injuries
Feel your practice go deeper.
Its a one on one private session with Klema or Dorothy where we take you through essential postures that release muscles while stimulating release with Hot Salt stone muscle massage in poses. The salt makes contact with the skin maximizing detoxification and therapeutic relaxation.
30 minute trial special $45
1 hour $95
Couples session (2 people) $190
Book your session today